Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where to eat after seeing Love?

We have tickets for the 9:30 show on our first nite there May 18 and would like to eat nearby after the show. What time does it get out and what is still open that late? I was thinking BLT burger at Mirage or Kahunaville at TI for parents and 3 21 yr olds. Vegas here we come!!



Where to eat after seeing Love?


Carnegie Deli @ Mirage.



Where to eat after seeing Love?


I ate at the California pizza place at the carnegie deli had a long queue and we were starved by then!




You have a few choices...





The Caribe cafe



Carnegie Deli



California Pizza



BLT burger





I highly recommend Carnegie Deli.




Saw love in March and ate at BLT Burger. Good burger, GREAT shake, but very over priced ($19 for a smallish shake, small fries and a burger). If I were to do it again, I would probably split a pizza at California Pizza Kitchen.




I agree about California Pizza. We went there just before the show. 4 adults and we ordered 2 different pizza%26#39;s to split. It was very good.




Kanhunaville was good when we tried it last visit (My then 22 and 27 year old daughters enjoyed it). We lucked out with a table in the back where they had a small fountain show we dubbed ';Bellagio Lite';. If you decide on the Carnegie Deli, be aware that their sandwiches are HUGE. Seriously. I can%26#39;t imagine anyone eating the entire sandwich on their own. I wrote reviews for both places after my last trip and included photos, so you can see what I mean.





:-)



Slix




California Pizza Kitchen would work out great for your group.Wife and I really like the food, we%26#39;ve eaten there many times.




I would go to California Pizza. My wife and I really liked the pizza.





My worst dining experience in Vegas was at Carnigie Deli...I would never touch foot in that establishment again.

No comments:

Post a Comment