Thursday, April 8, 2010

BEST cirque du soleil

for someone who has never seen a cirque du soleil show, what would u guys say is the best?



BEST cirque du soleil


There really isn%26#39;t a BEST. What I may hate- someone else will love.



I would choose either Mystere or Love. Mystere has the most WOW moments of them all IMHO. It is a very ';typical'; Cirque show. Love is fantastic in every way- music, choreography, costumes, etc. Unlike most of the other Cirque shows- the emphasis is on the music rather than the actobatic feats (although they are there). O was fine but I didn%26#39;t think it was as good as Mystere or Love. I didn%26#39;t like Ka at all. The stage was great but the show itself did not hold my interest. Believe has gotten some of the worst reviews I have ever read -anywhere. I haven%26#39;t seen Zumanity.



My vote- Mystere or Love, for sure!



BEST cirque du soleil


It%26#39;s hard to say what show someone is going to think is the best. They are all wonderful.



Zumanity is not your typical Cirque show. While it is very good, I would not recommend it for your first. It%26#39;s very sexual.



O is full of amazing tricks and lots of water tricks and synchronized swimming. So far, this is my favorite. It was absolutely beautiful.



Mystere also has lots of amazing tricks.



LOVE is great for Beatles fans because thats what the music is. I am going to see this in July so I can%26#39;t really comment on it yet.



KA looks amazing but I haven%26#39;t seen it.



Criss Angel Believe has been getting mixed reviews, but mostly bad. I have not seen it.




I%26#39;ve seen O and KA and my vote goes to KA. Just make sure you read over the outline of the story before the show.




IMO and in order







1 Mystere



2 O



3 Love



4 Ka




For me, %26#39;BEST%26#39; was %26#39;O%26#39;, then %26#39;Love%26#39;, then %26#39;Mystere%26#39;. I have not seen %26#39;KA%26#39;, %26#39;Zumanity%26#39;, or %26#39;Believe%26#39;.




I liked all of them. Mystere is probably the most typical Cirque show, and is the most similar to their touring shows. Because of this, I would recommend seeing Love or O, as you can only see something like them in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment