Thursday, April 8, 2010

Any Strippers headed to the Nugget on Tues for the Mega Meet

I was just wondering if there would be any people staying on the strip close to each other who would want to try sharing a cab down to the Nugget for the Mega Meet on Tues? I%26#39;m at Signature/MGM and will be going down solo since my dh will be working. To all you LVer in the know, do you think it would be safe to meet up with someone you have never met to share a cab. Oppinions appreciated. I am a pretty adventurous person so calling all other strippers out there to see if we can match up rides. Julie



Any Strippers headed to the Nugget on Tues for the Mega Meet


There are quite a few people going to the Mega that are staying on the strip. You should post this on the Mega thread and I%26#39;m sure that someone will help you out. Don%26#39;t be afraid all of these people are very friendly.



Any Strippers headed to the Nugget on Tues for the Mega Meet


Hi Julie...





I%26#39;m staying Downtown, but there%26#39;s a good sized group coming down for the MEGA. Some will be coming earlier in the day to meet up with us for lunch at Hennessey%26#39;s at 2:30 PM on Tuesday, June 2nd (you%26#39;re welcome to join us there as well) Some that will be coming early for that are firsttimer, and Harlemgirl, both of who post on the Strip Version of the MEGA thread.





You%26#39;ll probably get some answers here, but if you don%26#39;t, post the same question on that STRIP MEGA thread, and you%26#39;ll find someone to cab with. I know almost everyone out there who is coming. You%26#39;ll be safe with any of them. :-) Some of the other ladies who will be coming are teachersue, gabbygambler, malvlover, JackandSally, vadreamer. Love50 and her husband are also coming. I know there are more, but thats just off the top of my head.





Contact orangectyny also to let her know you will be attending, and she will add you to the group. Your name must be on a list to get in to the MEGA, since this is a private party at GN Rush Bar. :-)





sheila




I misread your heading and thought you wanted strippers to perform at the MEGA! (I really need a vaca) LOL




%26lt;putting close back on, taking down pole%26gt; aawww she meant people staying on the strip...... lol




clothes even....lol




LOL - Strippers at the MEGA?? I thought I was gonna be in a heap of trouble with DH, then I actually read your question.




Man, was I fooled by the title of THIS post! Of course I clicked on this topic in about .4 seconds!




Maybe next time, Low. At least you have more time to work on your moves. ;)




LOL, I figured this would be a gotcha topic. Still haven%26#39;t connected with any takers but guess the taxi cost is well worth the fun of meeting all you TA%26#39;ers. On a side note, my dh totally cracked me up with his interpretation of what TA stood for. Some how he got an ';and'; in there!!! I assured him he would fit right in!! Have a great day, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment