Saturday, April 3, 2010

march weather

whats the weather like in march in vegas do i need warm clothes thanks



march weather


March is probably the most unpredictable and erratic month of the year for weather in Vegas. Temps ranging from 50s through 80s are possible. No two years are the same so the experiences of others in the past aren%26#39;t really of much help.





The only realistic advice is to check a forecast as you%26#39;re about to pack and even then be prepared for things to change once you%26#39;re in LV. Pack clothes that can be worn in layers to cover a wide range of temps. Expect evenings to be on the chilly side.



march weather


The temps can (and do) vary a great deal in March. What happens one year has nothing to do with what it is like any other year.



The average high- 66 (beginning of March)/73 (end). But the average is not going to do you much good since the highs can range from the 40s to the 90s. For example- on 3/21/2004 the high was 92. On 3/21/ 2006 the high was....51! The average lows- mid 40s/50 but can range from the 20s to the 60s.



Be sure to bring clothes that can be layered- tops with short/long sleeves, a sweater and a lined jacket. This way you will be prepared for any kind of weather. Check a weather site just before leaving but the weather can change while you are there.




I%26#39;ve been to Vegas the first week of March and the last week of March and basically it was light to medium jacket weather with it getting down right cold at night. I preferred the weather in March much more than I do in December.




thanks for your help much appreciated




March is not a great pool month... both of our March visits have been chilly.



I agree with previous posts: you will need a jacket for the nights.





Vegasvarment- We were in LV over Christmas and it was FREEZING-- I dont know what I was thinking: assuming palmtrees+desert+sunshine= warmer than home




Fano, I was snowed in this past December! I didn%26#39;t mind the extra 2 nights but I live in Florida for a reason!




I have managed to swim or sunbathe in March-but usually at the end of the month and not that often. But you could get lucky so bring a bathing suit just in case.




This year for opening round NCAA, the weather was amazing almost all weekend. I don%26#39;t remember ever having such great weather as it was in the 80%26#39;s and little wind. Now my last day, Sunday, it was high in low 60%26#39;s and was cold. I find the wind is the biggest factor with the pool. It could be mid 70%26#39;s but March tends to be very windy from my many trips out there and can rule out the pool even if the temps might seem fine.


  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment