Thursday, April 8, 2010

Serendipity3 at Caesars



Has anyone been to Serendipity3 at Caesars? It opened about a month ago but I haven%26#39;t heard anything since right after it opened.



Serendipity3 at Caesars


a co worker went there this past weekend and she raved about it



ill be checking it out next week when im there to see how it stands up to the one in new york



Serendipity3 at Caesars


Is this supposed to be like the Serendipity restaurant in New York?




We attempted to go there for lunch on Wednesday. There were very few people at tables and loads of tables empty. However there was a line at the door and the people seated had menus rather than meals so I think they may have some service issues.




Hiya Girlygirl





Yes its like the one in New York They have the frozen Hot Chocolate on the menu. Cas




I posted the original message. I just saw a review in the Las Vegas Review Journal.





http://www.lvrj.com/taste/44869657.html




you had me at frozen hot chocolate...it%26#39;s on my list for sure now.




I%26#39;ve just returned from Las Vegas, and haven%26#39;t written my restaurant reviews yet, but here%26#39;s a preview for Serendipity 3.





I had the Frozen Hot Chocolate, on a very hot May day (highs in the mid to upper 90%26#39;s). It has a strong chocolate flavor, but leaning more toward cocoa or what use to be called ';ice milk'; than ice cream. Imagine chocolate syrup blended with crushed ice, and you get a general idea. I liked it, but it wasn%26#39;t a religious experience.





I returned another day for their special BLT: good bread, fair bacon, and mediocre sliced turkey (the same stuff you get prepackaged in grocery stores). It was huge - enough for two people. Too bad it wasn%26#39;t very good.




Yes, I went last week - it was brilliant. Service was great, we sat outside, it was a hot day and they had misters which did a great job of cooling us down.



We had waffle fries (great, but quite a small portion) and I had a Root Beer Float which was absolute heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment