Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mandalay Bayside Buffet Sunday Brunch?

Anyone know if the Sunday Brunch hours at Bayside Buffet are different from the normal, published hours? We arrive on a Sunday, but don%26#39;t know if our arrival will fit with the brunch hours. I hate to eat a big meal in the evening, but I must have some crab legs. Brunch seems like a good option...



Mandalay Bayside Buffet Sunday Brunch?


I do believe it runs a little later in the day than normal. I had it during my trip last Oct and it was great. What time are you ariiving?



Mandalay Bayside Buffet Sunday Brunch?


Thanks NYGus. Our flight is due to arrive about 11:20 a.m. Hopefully we can be at MB by 12...




Sunday Champagne Brunch is 7-2:30.




Sometimes I feel better when I see it for myself ;]





www.lasvegasadvisor.com/buffets.cfm



click on Mandalay Bay, and you%26#39;ll see times, prices, etc. enjoy!




Thanks a lot, btr-L8-thn-nvr! I didn%26#39;t find anything on the MB site, so this is a great help. I appreciate your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment