Saturday, April 3, 2010

Please accept my apology...

So is what you are saying is when this thread gets shut down like the others you are not going to start another complaining that this one was shut down?



Please accept my apology...


Asnana-I have no idea what went on, so I%26#39;ve no need to forgive you. There are many folks on this forum with %26#39;issues%26#39; though. It would be a pleasant change if we could all play nice. :)



Please accept my apology...


Before I can absolve you of you sins, you must do the penance-five Our Fathers and ten Hail Mary%26#39;s.



On your knees!!




Honestly, I think the reason it was shut down was simply that it wasn%26#39;t qualified for the Las Vegas forum. Next time post something like that on the Off Topic forum and you%26#39;ll be fine. Let it go...we all have.




BTW, what exactly did you do?




She asked people to give her ';Vegas'; related baby name suggestions, her daughter is pregnant. Then the post was closed by the TA administrators and she had a nervous breakdown over it, as if she was somehow shunned from the TA community. It really wasn%26#39;t a big deal, but somehow turned in to this huge drama.




Lol Hitch.. shal we all confess our evil EVIl sins??



lol... Hope ya got lotsa time today buddy!







I don%26#39;t know what happened but, everyone has bad days, don%26#39;t sweat it!




Well, just since I didn%26#39;t get to post on that other thread..... I hoped someone had suggested Nick Papagiorgio Warr. LOL




Pook - EVIL sins? Are there any other kind?





Asnana, I don%26#39;t know what you did either, but people make all sorts of posts, then before you can rue what you did they%26#39;re on page 10 and no one even remembers, so just forget it.




Thsi posting is of no value to this site. It has absolutely nothing to do with travel. As such it should be removed and I have requested TA to do just that. Let%26#39;s keep it focused on travel to Vegas.


  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment