Thursday, April 1, 2010

mix lounge: dress code

Hey,





I am heading to Vegas this weekend %26amp; was wondering if there is some kind of dress code at the Mix Lounge similar to what they have at the clubs. Basically, is jeans, t-shirt %26amp; sneakers okay?





Thanks!



mix lounge: dress code


Not as strict as clubs but I think the sneakers may possibly be a problem, especially at a weekend when they can afford to be a little more selective.



mix lounge: dress code


I think it%26#39;s the same at Mix as any other club (especially since half the place is reserved for bottle service). If you want to wear jeans, they should be nice ones, but the T-shirt and sneakers will be an issue, unless you are just having a drink early (before 9pm). You should wear a button down shirt.




I went to Mix in November 2005 on a week night after dinner. All the men were wearing slacks, nice shoes, button down shirts (some nice polos). I don%26#39;t remember seeing any jeans. The women were all dressed nicely but not like as if it was Saturday night at one of the trendy clubs.




We went last Thursday night, we were both wearing Jeans (him light, me dark - not ripped, just normal jeans) and t-shirts. I wore boots, he wore shoes. We had no trouble getting in.



It%26#39;s great up there, such an amazing view.




I think what time you go may make a bit of a difference. Although I%26#39;ve always worn nice (not ripped, but not expensive either) jeans, a collared shirt, and some type of shoes or boots, I%26#39;ve never had a hard time getting in. But I usually go to watch the lights come on, so that%26#39;s a lot earlier. I%26#39;ve never been there later on when ';clubs'; get hopping. Sneakers and T-shirts, IMO may make things a bit difficult for you at most places.

No comments:

Post a Comment