Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wax museum

Hey. I went to the wax museum while I was in Vegas last week and we are now trying to identify the figures. We are stumped on a few. Does anyone have a list of figures by any chance? Or is there a way I can post pics of the ones I am not sure of for people to help me with?





Thanks.



Wax museum


This may help





madametussauds.com/LasVegas/…Default.aspx





Vegas Website of the museum



Wax museum


I already went to the website (every location of MT in different cities) and am still stumped on just a few.




Post some pics on webshots or another photo sharing site, and then post the link here. Someone might be able to help.




Post the pictures on flickr and then post the links here and we can help you.




One that I did not see on the website that may be stumping you is Al Roker. I was surprised to see him there at the museum and also, perhaps, another one that may be stumping you may be Larry King.




Not sure how old you are, but that could be the reason you don%26#39;t recognize some like John Wayne, Tony Bennett, Shirley McLaine...





In addition, several of the figures didn%26#39;t even look like who they are supposed to. (prince, wayne newton, cameron diaz)




BoNeSaw,





Thank you for link!





I can%26#39;t wait to go now that I know they have Wolverine there!





He%26#39;s my man!





Don%26#39;t know if the kids (30 and 24) will like it but the momma is definately there in June!





again thanks,





asnana




I will work on posting them on another site and getting the link up within the day.




Okay - this is my first time using flckr so I hope I got this link correct. Thanks for all help in identifying the figures.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/38362523@N08/




why not pick up the phone and ask Madame T%26#39;s?

No comments:

Post a Comment