Saturday, April 3, 2010

LOL...check out this schedule change

I have read many posts on the airlines changing schedules especially when booking early. I booked our flight on Delta a couple of months ago and we had a little over an hour lay over in Atlanta...close but managable. Then it was changed to a 32 minute layover...virtually impossible and I decided to wait for another change...which happened..and we again had almost an hour..again..close but doable. This morning I checked again and found this...we arrive in Atlanta at 7:25 pm and our flight to Vegas leaves at 7:20 pm...wild eh? I%26#39;m going to wait a few days before calling because I feel sure this will be changed but this is a first for me...leaving before I get there...lol



LOL...check out this schedule change


That%26#39;s too funny...make sure you jump off the plane before it lands so you can get to your connecting flight on time!



LOL...check out this schedule change


lol, maybe they know the pilot will be late for the departing plane!




Maybe Delta has finally created the long sought after time travel device:) (sorry, the sci-fi geek coming out in me).





Have you flown them before? We are looking at them for Vegas in Nov., but have never booked with them before.




They are testing a new mid-air flight change system. Let us know if you recommend it.




smh88...yes, we%26#39;ve flown Delta several times but this is a first...lol




lol In Seeno!





JUMP!




We DO have a National Guard refueling unit located adjacent to the Knoxville airport...maybe a secret test...instead of transferring fuel...transferring people?...LOL!




32 minutes is not virtually impossible. Ive had half our layovers many times and never once missed a connection. I reently had a 45 minute layover in SLC coming from Mexico so I had to clear customs and that was no issue either. Airlines arent trying to set you up to miss your flight, they woudlnt book you on a flight if it were virtually impossible to make.




But Goodbeer, did you read the latest change:





we arrive in Atlanta at 7:25 pm and our flight to Vegas leaves at 7:20 pm




This has happened to me every time I flew Delta. It was constant flight changes %26amp; only once did they notify me thru e-mail. You have to keep checking yourself.





Therefore, I stopped flying Delta about 2 years ago.





Good luck, hope you can make that aircraft to aircraft change smoothly!!


  • beauty tips
  • 1 comment:

    1. 24/7 Luxury Limo Rental Scituate MA, Mercedes and Cadillac Limos, Marshfield, Cohasset, Norwell MA Airport Pick/Drop, Party & Corporate.
      For best: Rent a Limo Car services in Norwell

      ReplyDelete