Saturday, April 3, 2010

1-800hotels.com Has anyone every used them to book a room?

This site is coming up with incredible prices for Las Vegas. I wonder how legit they are? Prices are way lower than I%26#39;m even finding on Hotwire, etc.





Anyone ever use them???



1-800hotels.com Has anyone every used them to book a room?


Prices for what hotel and when. I just looked for my trip and they are higher.



1-800hotels.com Has anyone every used them to book a room?


Hi





I dont book with anybody but 1800 Hotels i have used them numerous times, keep looking at their website they always hae very good rates just recently Booked a suite in the Mandalay Bay for 4 nights for €310,i used them twice last year to stay in Clarion in Orlando for €250 for 7 nights.





Excellent website to book hotels with, i do advise to regularly check the price of the hotel you are looking at over a period of time as they can get really cheap






does anyone know the full web address of this site?




daisy: Very easy to get to this site: www.hotels.com...I have used them in the past for Vegas and other locations and never had a problem...you may be surprised at the rates they offer...plus, they say they do not charge for cancellations, etc, but I never needed to do that...




Not positive that 1-800hotels.com is the same as hotels.com, which I have used.




1800hotels is not the same as hotels.com If you can%26#39;t google them, then go to Nextag and search for Hotel rooms. That%26#39;s how I came upon them. I actually did some research after I posted, and I booked the Venetian for $127 a night in the fall. Yes, that%26#39;s $127 a night.





Good luck.



Shopthegiftbasketstore.com




thanks guys :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment