Thursday, April 8, 2010

View Vegas.com

Does anyone have knowledge/ an opinion of this organisation, please.





Thanks



M



View Vegas.com


I%26#39;ve bought show tix thru them for my trip in July. They are legit. Be advised that once you buy something from them, it is non refundable. They did refund me the $ for 2 tix for a comedy show because the start time changed after I bought the tix. When I could not make the new time the girl on the phone got a little tude when she could sell me anything else and hung up on me. The refund posted to my card in about 5 days. I found my best hotel/airfare deal at Southwest Airlines Vacations after extensive shopping. Plus it was the only nonstop flight.



View Vegas.com


I%26#39;ve used them twice in the past for booking air/hotel and have had no complaints.





The only thing I have used them for other than the air/hotel was to book a shuttle to take us to and from the airport, again no complaints.




I used then once for a hotel. I found a better hotel deal but the hotel booked through Vegas.com was unrefundable. I haven%26#39;t booked with them since but I use their site for information on shows and such.




Thank you Leland512, Kdogg8 and Shrinkgirl. Your help is much appreciated. I seek information on behalf of my son who wants to book a ';surprise'; 30th birthday trip in April next year for his wife. We%26#39;re in the UK and all advice is most welcome.





Thanks again!



Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment