Thursday, April 1, 2010

$269 per person....

for a round trip airfare from Philadelphia to Las Vegas...is that too much during the week of Christmas? This is the lowest I%26#39;ve seen on the internet at the moment but I will keeping checking....



$269 per person....


Seems reasonable to me from PA. I would book because the closer it gets to Christmas is when those rates will really rise.



$269 per person....


Thanks...I think I should just book that deal and get it over w/...There%26#39;s always that thought that the price might go down some more...but I don%26#39;t want to take that chance...




Yes that is a good price IMO. From San Diego to Las Vegas the lowest rate on Southwest that we get anymore is about $125($150 including taxes) roundtrip and we are only a short 4 1/2 hour drive away.




I think it%26#39;s a great price. We usually spend a lot more from NY. Definitely don%26#39;t wait to book it. It will only go up as Christmas gets closer.




I live in the Seattle area and over the last couple of years the best RT I can find is always over $200 (using ';great rates'; and the like). I guess the days of $99 or $120 RTs are over for us here. What really annoys me is that we%26#39;re only 2 hours away by plane, yet I see folks listing great airfares from the East Coast for less than I can get!





For info: our trip in June is costing us approx. $235 per person RT from SEA to LAS.





Rob




Rob: UsAir...booked for $158.00, plus $33.00 tax and fees, for $191.00 total out of Seattle....roundtrip, non-stop,June..good times..so, good fares are still around.




Yes, last Christmas we paid $213 from PHL - LAS on USAIR. So, your price is decent. We didn%26#39;t book until October.


  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment