Thursday, April 1, 2010

Calling all Las Vegas Brides

This is a place where las vegas brides can share ideas on las vegas weddings and get ideas from each other



Calling all Las Vegas Brides


hey everyone I created the other post and I am sorry if it casued so much offence, that was not my intention, just thought it would be easier than constantly asking ';silly'; wedding questions.





As for my countdown the days I am excited thats all, so once again did not mean any offence, sorry



Calling all Las Vegas Brides


Just ignore the misogs Linds - they know what the threads are to avoid if they wish - maybe thay have had bad experiences ;) (or have ages until their next trip!!) Some people are the same when noobs post a question or make a comment that has already been done to death - why read it then?!!!





As for the countdown the days post - I have seen a lot of people coming and going on that one - far more than are moaning about it.





Suzy x




Hi Linds,





Remember to check out the destination wedding forums on our site: tripadvisor.com:443/ShowForum-g1-i12292-Dest… as I believe there are already a couple of Las Vegas brides over there as well! :)




thanks I will have a look x




When I think of this Forum I think of TV If you don%26#39;t like what you see TURN IT OFF!!!! Las Vegas Is my ';Happy Place'; %26amp; I am more than happy to anwser people%26#39;s questions if I can there is no need to be nasty or mean but I guess that is the way that some people are no matter what the topic of discussion is!




I can%26#39;t believe that somebody had my post on this thread deleted! All I did was post a link to theknot.com forum and suggest that those interested in weddings could post there without fear of upsetting anybody on here.





Next time I%26#39;ll avoid trying to be helpful. Words fail me.........




I cannot get on to the other forum destination weddings not sure if the link is correct

No comments:

Post a Comment