Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jersey Boys offer extended!

Traveling to Vegas to celebrate retirement and my birthday June 14-19.





I have been waiting for this one. I thought someone else may be interested.





BestOfVegas Special Offer: Complimentary Upgrade to the Front Orchestra Now through June 30th - A $40 Value!





Your Price: $99.90 (Regular Price: $147.70)



bestofvegas.com/Shows-Tickets/…



Jersey Boys offer extended!


Just wanted to say hello to a fellow South Carolinian, and oddly enough, I will be in LV the same time you will be... well, 6/12 thru 6/16, anyway.





When I first moved to SC I tried Biloxi for a gambling trip, but nothing compares to LV; so I%26#39;m headed back!





Congrats on retirement and GOOD LUCK in Vegas!



Jersey Boys offer extended!


Thanks MizzUnderstood. I hope that you have a blast. I agree about Biloxi as we went in October. It was fun, but no Vegas. I kept comparing...





We are flying out of Charlotte this time instead of Atlanta. I wish Greenville/Spartanburg had better deals. Where are you flying from? Did you get a good rate?




I don%26#39;t like driving to Columbia, so I am flying out of little ol%26#39; Florence to Charlotte to San Diego and then Vegas... LOL. I fly often so I am not put off by making connections, but I do hope there are no delays!




I almost pulled the trigger on this, but note that you don%26#39;t get to pick your seats, you just get what they call ';front orchestra.';





Quote from the website:





';Because of the popularity and limited availability, specific rows and seats cannot be requested or provided prior to purchase. When available, your seat locations will be sent electronically with your ticket confirmation. ';





If you look on the map, this isn%26#39;t just the center section of the orchestra, it extends all the way to the sides of the theater, so you could end up sitting way off to the right or left.





Haven%26#39;t seen the show so I can%26#39;t comment if those would be especially bad, but wanted to mention it.




Congratulations on your retirement, Byrd!





We saw JB in NYC and it was FABULOUS...especially if you like Frankie and the Four Seasons. Definitely not a prerequisite though.





No matter what seat you get, it is bound to be good! And what a price!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment