Saturday, April 3, 2010

gun store question

to anyone who has been there, what can you shot for 20-30$



gun store question


My husband went last year and it was at least 120 for the package he got. I would doubt you can shoot anything thhere that cheap, but you could possibly check their website. I think it%26#39;s just www.thegunstore.com.



gun store question


Im going to ask a dumb question here because I really dont know, I see this question often about shooting guns.





People from Ottawa have no means to use a firing range or to rent a firearm for range use?




We can , but places are limited and you generly need to join a club.




This question actually comes up a lot. There was a pretty long thread just last week. I think ';The Gun Store'; on Tropicana STARTS at $50-65 for a machine gun rental. Discount Guns also rents them and for less. They have $25 or $30 rentals for their current SMGS and it includes a target, hearing and eye protectio and one 30-round magazine to fire.





Rob




you can shoot a glock with 2 magazines for $30 plus there%26#39;s a $5 off coupon as well you can you it Say%26#39;s machine guns but you can do pistols that%26#39;s the cheapest i know off.




I think you are thinking of Discount Firearms, not Discount Guns. ?





www.discountfirearmsinc.com/Rentals.htm





I%26#39;ve been to the Gun Store but not this place yet. Gonna try it in just a few days. Their prices look really good.




doug you%26#39;ll have to tell us all how you get on at the discount firearms. i%26#39;m thinking of going to a range myself and discount firarms look like the better option, but i%26#39;ll wait till you can give some details thanks




Will do. I%26#39;ll send you a pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment