Saturday, April 3, 2010

Great offers from NY NY and Wynn/Encore undecided

I have booked my 3 nights at NYNY but just got an offer from the Wynn/or Encore (my choice) and now I can%26#39;t decide. Offers -





NYNY - 3 nights suite, Limo to and from airport, food comped, and $300 freeplay.





Wynn/Encore - 3 nights, $200 freeplay.





I have stayed many times at NYNY and don%26#39;t mind it but was thinking that being on the other end of the strip might make for a nice change. Is it worth giving up all the other benefits?





Great offers from NY NY and Wynn/Encore undecided


I can tell you right off the bat that the hotel is much nicer at the Wynn/Encore then NYNY.



Great offers from NY NY and Wynn/Encore undecided


Stay at Wynn. Trust me-you%26#39;ll be glad you did.




Wynn/Encore no contest for me.





Yes, to me it%26#39;s worth it.




Vegas has so many great hotels that it would be worth it to me to try something new. Stay and the Wynn/Encore.




Go with Wynn! I also have enjoyed many stays with NYNY, but in July we are trying something new and taking advantage of the great summer offer at Bellagio. I%26#39;m really excited to be staying in a new location on the strip, and to have a new hotel experience. I say go with something new, Vegas has so much to offer!




If you can%26#39;t let go of the extra perks ar nyny.. why not book both and use nyny for their perks and stay at the wynn? Just split time playing at both?




So check in to NYNY then walk out with my luggage and get into a cab head to the Wynn and check in there? Has anyone done this before? Did you just keep your luggage with you instead of having the bell desk take it?




Definitely WYNN!!




Check in at the Wynn first, drop your bags in the room, then go check in at NYNY. I know people who do it all the time.




Go with the Wynn. You might end up getting at least some of your food comped based on your play.


  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment