Thursday, April 8, 2010

One week to go! Roll call for Memorial weekend

I am leaving next tuesday and staying until the 23rd but def. am still able to party for the beginning of memorial weekend. Friday were going to Wet Republic at MGM. Who is planning a trip next week? I cant wait!



One week to go! Roll call for Memorial weekend


I fly out next Wednesday and come back the 23rd as well, looking forward to that heat, sick of this up and down weather in Milwaukee! Cant believe its next week already...woohoo!!



One week to go! Roll call for Memorial weekend


Hey there lady gaga , I will be headed to MDW 09 as well. Staying at the Wynn, and will be at Wet Republic on Saturday for Roger Sanchez. Then at night, I will probably take it easy at Tryst. Sunday it will be Rehab, and Sunday night I m debating on the Bank(Tiesto) or Tao.





Driving back to Socal on Monday.... might stop by Wet Republic if I m really feeling it. We will see..




yeah i hear u! Milw weather is terrible. I really want to be outside most of my trip. Yeah wet republic on friday has Kendra from GND so that will be fun. I wish I could see Tiesto at Jet on Sunday! That would be fun but yeah I will be home already by then....




Aww thats too bad. I would say Saturday/Sunday is more happening then Friday sometimes. A lot of people are still getting in town on Friday and just sleep in..





Who is Kendra anyway? Is she a DJ?




Sorry to hear about that Milwaukee weather. I got some time to get a primer tan on the beach before I head out to Wet Republic :)




We%26#39;ll be there Fri-Mon Memorial Day weekend :-) So excited!




We will be there Sat-Tues!




Arrive the 20th, leave the 25th.




We are driving up Tuesday the 19th and staying until Memorial Day. Will be meeting some party animal friends from San Diego and we%26#39;re thinking Bills for a Big Elvis Show and buck margaritas.




Oh yea, Buffalo Bills has $7.99 Ribs! I always see that sign driving into town on the 15North

No comments:

Post a Comment