Saturday, April 3, 2010

';The Hangover'; premiere - anybody know anything?

We%26#39;ll be in town this weekend and had heard there will be a premiere somewhere...anybody know any details?



';The Hangover'; premiere - anybody know anything?


I don%26#39;t see anything mentioned on the web. If the premiere is in Vegas some guesswork suggests it might be at Caesars since Caesars features prominently in the movie. It might be at PH because they have hosted premieres before. We attended the Resident Evil Extinction premeiere there back in %26#39;07. Lots of fun. It was widely advertised in Vegas. Heck PH had a giant banner for it down the side of their hotel and marched dozens of %26#39;clones%26#39; of the main character up and down the strip. But finding info on it on the web was tough. My suggestion, call a couple hotels and ask.



';The Hangover'; premiere - anybody know anything?


This is the first I heard of it. PH and the Palms are two likely candidates to host it. I would try the Las Vegas Advisor page. They would likely have info but it may not be until Friday.




BTW, Danny Gans is supposed to be in the movie although I haven%26#39;t heard if it is anything more than a cameo yet.




This movie looks killer!




The premiere is Saturday, May 16 at CP at 9pm. Invitation only, of course.





A friend of mine (member of the media) is attending.




Interesting. Any idea if they are doing a red carpet?




I%26#39;m not sure. I can ask and get back to you. Not a lot of real big stars in the movie, so I%26#39;m not sure how much a red carpet scene it would really be.




if you could, I wouldn%26#39;t mind seeing Heather Graham...




If you%26#39;re in town during Memorial Weekend, you%26#39;ll be able to see my ';Hangover'; Premiere the day after we arrive.....



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment