Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spice Market Buffet - Crab Legs?

We%26#39;re leaning towards trying the Spice Market as our ';one buffet'; while we%26#39;re in Vegas. BUT, my husband has to have crab legs (and of course shrimp)! We%26#39;re there mid-week and was wondering if the Spice Market offers crab legs every night?





He%26#39;s always been partial to the buffets at the Mirage %26amp; Rio but I%26#39;d like to try something new.





Thanks!



Spice Market Buffet - Crab Legs?


  Haven%26#39;t been there in 4 years...it was still Aladdin...but we were quite disappointed in the crab legs, as they served cold at that time...never had them cold, and I personally didn%26#39;t like them that way. Anyone know if they are still served cold?



Spice Market Buffet - Crab Legs?


Don%26#39;t know about the crab legs at Spice Market, but the buffet food there is very good and I highly recommend...I agree with the other person, most all the crab legs I have eaten in Las Vegas are served ';COLD';...uggg I love them, but only if they are nice and Hot.




go to www.destinationcoupons.com there is a coupon for Spice Market Buffet $5.00 off brerakfast, lunch or dinner.




Yes they had crab legs when I was there in March. Went two days and one day looked like king crab legs while the second night was snow crab legs. I feel this is the best buffet in town and would be a great choice for your one.


  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment