Thursday, April 1, 2010

Can I catch a free shuttle from Bally's to Rio?

Or do I have to walk over to Harrah%26#39;s?



Can I catch a free shuttle from Bally's to Rio?


Nearest Rio shuttle is to and from Paris. Pick-up and drop off is at the south of the property.



Can I catch a free shuttle from Bally's to Rio?


Blagger, you have answers to all of my questions today! Thank you so much!!




I took a free shuttle from Rio to Ballys and back on my last trip. Maybe Rio stopped running that route. There was also a Rio to Paris and a Rio to Caesars route.




since shuttle schedules change often, when you are in LV and need to go to the Rio call them and ask. As you can see, 2 different to the same questions, both could appear to be correct if they were the only responses.




lasvegasadvisor.com/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment