Saturday, March 27, 2010

Storage Box

I%26#39;m looking for a place to rent a small storage box in Vegas.... something big enough to hold a computer and other smaller items





Any ideas?



Storage Box


I would ask your Hotel if they have such boxes first.





I would then check out the local post office for a small storage box.



Storage Box


You will struggle here since 9/11 all of the saftey deposit boxes i have used in the hotels will not allow anything electrical and they will also only hold things for guests




You will struggle here since 9/11 all of the saftey deposit boxes i have used in the hotels will not allow anything electrical and they will also only hold things for guests







Let me see.. you cant put a potential explosive in a safety deposit box But its ok to put it in the room?





This makes a lot of sense.




Dont blame me its is what I was told at Luxor, NYNY and Excalibur.




I am looking for something long-term.... I visit Vegas a few times a year and would just like to keep crertain valuables there... so we%26#39;re talking about rneting for several months




I am looking for something long-term.... I visit Vegas a few times a year and would just like to keep crertain valuables there





I would then contact a bank and see if what sizes there security boxes are.




I take it that you are not looking for something like a Public Storage storage unit? Because there is a Public Storage on Tropicana just east of Maryland Parkway, near Crown %26amp; Anchor.







The smallest Public Storage storage unit would be about 5 ft by 5 ft. Is that too large for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment