Saturday, March 27, 2010

Slots A Fun- anyone been lately??

I haven%26#39;t been back to Vegas in about a yr and a half, and I was wondering if one of my fave places to gamble and slum was still operating and still so much fun. I love the old Vegas feel the place gives off.



Slots A Fun- anyone been lately??


I was there in December, and it was the worst I%26#39;ve ever seen it!!!! I do admit it was late at night, but the filthy carpets, stains on the chairs, trash on the floor, and creepy people just hanging around put an end to my desire to ever see the place again...and I used to love going there so not like I already had a negative opinion.



I hope if you go that you have a better experience!



Slots A Fun- anyone been lately??


…tripadvisor.com/…16915699




just there last week.....loved it as always.....great drink service and nearly outdoor $3 craps table---whats not to love?





there are a couple pics under my TallyJacker trip report---one of a VP machine with an empty hopper that owed me two coins and one of my sister with Paul the bartender....Prez is still working there as are many of the friendly regular employees I have been seeing since the early %26#39;90%26#39;s.




I also like the very friendly dealers there. They will do everything short of cheating to make sure you win. However, based on Topeka%26#39;s comments, I think I will check it out in the day time.




yes do...like I said, we were there LATE (after the Old School MEGA party). It was UGLY :(




I was there with my BF last week (still working on Trip report lol) and we had a blast there 2 years ago. We went back hoping to find some of that same good time but really it just wasn%26#39;t the same. We sat at a BJ table for about an hour and did ok, but honestly I appreciate a friendly dealer and this was ridiculous! She talked on and on with two of the guys at the table and was pretty annoying after awhile. It was hard to pay attn to the cards.




Last Christmas I was at Slta A Fun at about 6-7 in the morning and I was the only one in the place.





I felt bad for bugging the bartender for a beer but I did it anyway.





In April we went again but this time in the afternoon and it was a bit more crowded and fun.





I love the place and its always a must see for me.





I won $312 on 2 quarters so i really like it even more now. Right before I won some lady won $3,000.





I like to get whatever they have in the gift shop with Slots A Fun written on it for extra kitsch value.





I wore an I love Slots A Fun tee shirt around last year. It was a big hit. I made it myself.




Slots A Fun - A little piece of heaven that smells like hell.





I was there in Dec 08 and spent hours at the craps table and had a blast. Great drink service if you tip. Tables are cheap and dirty and fun.





Do not eat or use the restroom there. There is a brand new McDonalds just feet away.





Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment