Saturday, March 27, 2010

One more ? please

I asked about hotels and two lovely ppl had really helped me out. She suggested that we should stay at the Mirage vs. MGM Grand, but when I read the reivews it really scared me.





I booked the room already(Mirage because I didn%26#39;t want to pass up the deal that Tia found for me...thank you Tia L...please don%26#39;t be angry that I%26#39;m asking this question) and my frd still have the MGM in her name. But we are unsure which one to stick with base on the reviews from here. Please help us.





We are single and ready to mingle 30%26#39;s gals, love clubing, shopping and some pool time. My main concern was an updated, clean room with a clean and updated bathroom(that%26#39;s why Tia suggested the Mirage.)





Do we ignore the reviews about the Mirage or stick with the MGM. The rooms look nice on the site and read that the location(Mirage) is better than the MGM.





TIA,



One more ? please


stick with the mirage



better hotel , pool,room. imho



debbie



One more ? please


and better location



center strip



debbie




I%26#39;m not sure why the recent bad reviews, but we%26#39;ve stayed there more times than I can count in the past few years and still love it. You can%26#39;t beat the location and the property has a lot to offer. We always book the Tower Deluxe rooms (for the bigger bathroom w/jet tub) and haven%26#39;t had any complaints. Have a great time!




Stick with the Mirage, it%26#39;s fine. Yes, there was a recent bad review of Mirage (in that person%26#39;s case) but you can find just as many for MGM. Have stayed at both and I prefer the Mirage although MGM was fine. zbethg




I agree with the others that you will like the Mirage. Just don%26#39;t tell Low since he thinks MGM is the best :)




I have stayed at both and the Mirage is a better deal IMHO. The location can%26#39;t be beat--close to lots of other great hotels. Pool is really fun. Stick with the Mirage and ignore the negative posts--you will get all sorts of opinions bad and good!




Thank you gals and guys for your help. I appreciate it alot.




Hi Bianca,



I am also looking to book the Mirage, can you let me know what and where to find the best deals is.



regards




michael78...go to www.smartervegas.com, they have numerous discounts for almost all the hotels in Vegas.



Towards the top middle of the page, click on the Mirage. It will take you to a page that displays all their current offers.



Hope that helps...



-Weez




I wouldn%26#39;t worry too much about someone who got mugged outside the hotel%26#39;s opinion in reviewing the hotel.



Her opinions would probably be better served in the forum because as she stated she injured herself chasing trying to chase someone down????? How does that make the hotel a 1* hotel?





If you look at all the ';terrible reviews most of them pick one thing they didn%26#39;t like and don%26#39;t even comment on anything else, we had to carry our bags, the person who checked us in didn%26#39;t say happy birthday, the maid didn%26#39;t respect my bad attitude etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment