Saturday, March 27, 2010

Best buffet for seafood lovers?

Hi, 4 of us are going to Vegas in August and 3 of us love seafood. Can anyone reccommend the best buffet for seafood? but would need to have other options too for our seafood hater.



Best buffet for seafood lovers?


Village seafood buffet Rio



Best buffet for seafood lovers?


I second the DiceMan%26#39;s vote. Definitely best in Vegas, lots of other options too for your non-seafood fan.




sandstring, You should probably try to find out how recently Diceman ate at the Rio Seafood buffet. I have heard/read that it is not as good as it once was. I just read on another thread that he doesn%26#39;t do buffets. Might be best to wait for some more feedback to come in before choosing. btw, I have not eaten there, but my husband and I did eat at the Wynn dinner buffet. I don%26#39;t eat seafood, but my husband thought it was great at Wynn.




The seafood offered at the Wynn was much better; the CHOICES at the Village are more numerous. Yet as we all know, quality and quantity are often on opposing scales.





The quality of food at the Rio is NOT worth the price. For that price, go to a NICER buffet that offers better seafood.




When we were in LV in February, we checked out Terrible%26#39;s (off strip). It happened to be the night of the seafood buffet. I think it was a Thursday night. It was really good with tons of crab legs.





We knew it was going to be good because of the long line waiting for it to start. When we asked what the big to-do was, lots of local LVers said it was the best buffet around.





It has to be good if that%26#39;s where the locals go!




The Rio%26#39;s seafood buffet has really gone downhill. I would recommend Wynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment