Saturday, March 27, 2010

Okay ladies, this one is for you...

Hi Ladies,





So I am going to Vegas with my bf in August, crazy and hot month to go, but I%26#39;m SO excited!!





I have never been there before and one of the things I would like to do is to go to a salon and get all done up for a nice romantic evening with my guy :) So if you could recommend a salon that you have either been to or know of that is well known for styling hair etc that would be great :)





I%26#39;m not looking to spend anywhere near $1000 (I say this because I%26#39;m sure there are places in Vegas which may charge you this amount) so something in an average price range.





Many thanks ladies :)



Jenn



Okay ladies, this one is for you...


Tbonz-35 from Atlanta had a great experience at Kim Vo%26#39;s at Mirage in March. I remember because I made notes! James did her color/highlights and Lavetta did her cut. I believe she said that James trained with Jose Eber in LA. I don%26#39;t remember the exact price but she was pleased!



Okay ladies, this one is for you...


Most of the hotels have a salon in them and you can get your hair styled there.








Ok, how about a less expensive salon, off strip? I%26#39;m asking for a friend who is staying at the Summer Bay Resort on Koval in late May. Please help!




http://local.yahoo.com/NV/Las+Vegas/Health+Beauty/Hair/Hair+Salons




www.hottiehair.com sounds like a good one. They got some good reviews ;)




I love Canyon Ranch in the Palazzo. Krisztina did my hair and I wanted to take her back to NY with me! If you go on the Palazzo web site and click on the Canyon Ranch link (under amenities), they have their price list there.




Thanks for the advice :) Anyone else...bump :)




The Canyon Ranch at the V took very good care of me, it a nice salon and the people were very friendly!




Where are you staying?




We are staying at the Mirage.

No comments:

Post a Comment