Saturday, March 27, 2010

Liquor store near Bally's?

Hee hee- I always promised myself I wouldn%26#39;t ask this type of question; however, we need to be budget-minded on this trip.





Of course, once I win big at craps, I%26#39;ll go ahead and order the Crown Royal and Dom from room service, but before that happens, I think we may get thirsty.



Liquor store near Bally's?


Stage Door on Audrie at the rear of the Flamingo.



Liquor store near Bally's?


There is a store that sells beer--don%26#39;t know if they have liquor too right across the street behind Bills. Just go out the side door and there is a crosswalk there.




Jarod%26#39;s Mom, that is the store that Blagger posted about. And yes, the Stage Door sells liquor as well as beer, wine, packaged deli meats, cheese, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment