Saturday, March 27, 2010

found cheap car rental

i used the id code i found on this post the other day and got a really good rate from alamo.com.122 with taxes included. the corp ID code is 7012298, i even e-mailed alamo about using the code to see if it was valid. they responded that it was indeed valid and ok to use, and said i could decline the insurance that it says is included when i pick up the car.



found cheap car rental


Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!





I booked my car for 11 days and got it for less than $200 total...wow...you saved me almost $100!!!





Will they ask for anything when I check in, like id of the corp., etc????





Please advise!!!



found cheap car rental


no don%26#39;t think they will ask for anything. i told them at alamo that i just got the code online and wanted to know if it was valid because i got a really cheap rate. they said yes it was valid . I even gave them my reservation confirmation number so they could check the actual reservation.. if you have any questions i would e-mail alamo, there is a contact form for them on their website... i even saved the e-mail that they responded to me with just in case. if you e-mail them i%26#39;m curious if you get the same response.. keep us posted...




Sweet!! I had a pretty good deal to begin with, but this just saved me almost $50 on a minivan for a week. THANK YOU!!




Thanks so much for info saved $50.00 on our rental. Every little bit helps. More pennies for the slots!




I booked last night using the $25 off promo and the 10% off for prepay and got a great deal. Note you can%26#39;t get an economy car with this deal.




Oh my gosh! We just started planning a trip for July. I saw this and thought I%26#39;d check it out.





The price for 4 days was regularly $191. The cost with this code is $84. I had to get it!! :)





We might not have a hotel or flight yet, but, danggit, we have a car!!! :)




Oh my gosh! We just started planning a trip for July. I saw this and thought I%26#39;d check it out.





The price for 4 days was regularly $191. The cost with this code is $84. I had to get it!! :)





We might not have a hotel or flight yet, but, danggit, we have a car!!! :)




A good reminder to check rental bookings...so I checked my next Dollar rental for Aug (1 week) and found it was $50.00 cheaper so I rebooked. Thanks for the reminder!




by the way...I also checked that Alamo code and the devil is in the detail...extras...so make sure you see all the costs.




what details did I miss except the same taxes as everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment