Saturday, March 27, 2010

Restaurant.com 70% off code

New code for 70% off is TASTY. Happy shopping.



Restaurant.com 70% off code


Never mind, looks like great minds think alike.



Restaurant.com 70% off code


How do you make it work? I selected my restaurant discount, went to checkout, typed in TASTY and the total remained the same. Does the code only work for certain restaurants?




All I do is place items in the cart, go to cart, enter code, click apply then the new price appears. What restaurant are you trying to buy? I will test on my end.




Wow. I had a list of places I was going to buy coupons for and that just saved me a bundle. I added on a few maybe%26#39;s because it was so cheap.





Thank you so much!




Sweet thanks for the update! I have a trip coming up, I guess its helpful if you are planning on dining somewhere in particular.




Hi pokerprincess,



Well, I tried it again...same problem. I select the coupon I want, go to shopiing card that shows $10.00. They I type TASTY in as the code, and the total does not change. I%26#39;ve tried several restarants both in LV and Indianapolis. May I%26#39;ll try a different computer.




Did you hit ';apply'; after you entered the code TASTY?




Hi Indy...weird I am not having those problems at all. Maybe another computer will cure the problem. They have a customer service option if you can%26#39;t get it to work.




OMG, I feel like such an idiot!.No, I had not been clicking ';apply'; after I entered the code. Works great now. Thanks, guys! I%26#39;m soooo happy I have you to take care of me!! :)




I did the same thing the first time I used the site.


  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment