Monday, December 12, 2011

Strip to Henderson options?

I need to get from TI on the Strip down to 1600 Boulder Highway, Henderson next Wednesday to pick up an RV.

Is a taxi my only option, if so what kind of cost would that be?

Thanks.

Strip to Henderson options?

16 miles away by cab. My estimated guess is around $40 to $45.

Call them and see if they will come and Pick you up.

Strip to Henderson options?

I agree with DiceMan...I know renting an RV is not inexpensive, so I would hope they would offer a service that would pick you up at your hotel!


If they wont send a driver for you I bet they%26#39;d reimburse your cab or at least part of it.


Take the city bus. Cheap and easy.


The RV company, Moturis, offer a shuttle bus pickup (at 7am, which is a tad early when the rentals dont start till 9 and 1030!) but only from the Mandalay I believe.

Found the website with teh cab prices, looks like about £50 right enough.

City buses - great idea, but which one (or ones?)


Here is the RTC bus route website for more info. www.rtcsnv.com Remember, US busses are notoriously unreliable. (at least in Baltimore)


Wow, I couldnt even imagine taking the bus all the way from TI to 1600 Boulder which is south of Sunset.


You coulld take the 202 and 107 bus for less than $5. I bet it would take around 1h total transit. You could catch the Eastbound 202 in front of Ballys and when you get off at Boulder Hwy take the Southbound 107. Boulder Hwy and Flamingo is where Sam%26#39;s Town is so you could stop there and have breakfast or something while waiting just down the street for the RV place to open. Otherwise I would guess about $60US by taxi.

  • web proxy server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment