Monday, December 12, 2011

Free Tickets to The Mentalist at PH

The show the Mentalist is making a move from Hooters to Planet Hollywood.





There are some show dates for the near future listed on www.goldstar.com for free tickets. You do pay a service fee but we saw the show at hooters and it was worth the time spent in the show room. (to us anyway)





If you are looking for cheap entertainment visit the website and see if your dates are offered.



Free Tickets to The Mentalist at PH


has this anything to do with the TV show?



Free Tickets to The Mentalist at PH


I%26#39;m not here to offend anybody but I saw this for free at Hooters and still left wanting my money back. I%26#39;m not that picky about shows or talent, heck, I love the Mac King Comedy show but this mentalist show is awful.




Hey the forum is about opinions there is no offense taken. There are people who hate the CDS shoes and ';don%26#39;t get it'; and one of my fav people here hate Blue Man Groups show. It%26#39;s all good and we are all different.





This is a small show not a big event. It will work for some and not for others.







Yes Low he does. :-%26gt;





From the goldstar website.





Star of television%26#39;s hit show The Mentalist and reality show Phenomenon, Gerry McCambridge performs comedy, magic and mindreading live on stage to astounded audiences. Nominated ';Best Magician in Las Vegas'; and voted ';World%26#39;s Best Entertainer'; in his field, Gerry thrills audiences with incredible mentalism skills and his ability to get inside the minds of others.





Event summary prepared by the Goldstar Editorial Team.




Really? I like the TV show!





lol, at wanting money back for a free show!




Low, what am I thinking right now? :-%26gt;




I have free tickets to see it at Hooters. I wonder of the will honor it?




Shrink, usually we%26#39;re in sink, but then LoveCo said ';Hooters'; Lmaoooooooooo




You two are hilarious. BTW I don%26#39;t think anybody can guess what a ';shrink'; is hinking. Shrinkgirl is way too ahead of us all.




Then why does she ride the little yellow bus? LOL




Low,





I%26#39;m doing research. :-%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment