Monday, December 12, 2011

Burgers, burgers & yet more burgers

Well, here%26#39;s the latest per LVRJ...since I normally don%26#39;t rent a car, I have never heard of these places but for you carnivores out there %26amp; burger officianodos...http://www.lvrj.com/taste/44869662.html



Burgers, burgers %26amp; yet more burgers


haven%26#39;t had a single one of those!



Burgers, burgers %26amp; yet more burgers


I don%26#39;t need to read no Stink%26#39;n article....the best burger is a DOUBLE-DOUBLE at IN-N-OUT !!!!




I am game!




While we are on the topic - where does everyone think the best burger can be had? Be it fast food or a restauant...?




The best fast food burger I%26#39;ve had in Vegas was at In n Out.





The best restaurant burgers were at Burger Bar and BLT Burger.




Oh yes...the low standards of a fast food burger.




Kilroys over on Charleston can make a good burger




Then again, I think it%26#39;s on Buffalo, just off Charleston




We ate at In and Out , Burger Bar, Fat Burger and the best in my opinion was the Original Burger at the Cheese cake factory.




Wheres In and Out burger on the strip? I am staying at MGM Grand and not had one before, as being from the UK.





cheers





Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment