Monday, December 12, 2011

Clubs and Shows

Four guys heading to Vegas this weekend for Nine Inch Nails. Two of us are Vegas Virgins. I want to show them a really good time, but go easy on their wallets (A few of us are having a tough time back home with work). Does anyone know where I can get passes to nightclubs, etc? I%26#39;ve searched the internet and found lots of paid passes. We are interested in going to places like Coyote Ugly, The Bank, etc.

We are also interested in going to a gun range and firing some automatic weapons, anyone know where we can get a deal?

Clubs and Shows

Try smartervegas.com for discounts.

But I%26#39;m concerned... having a tough time at work and needing to fire off some automatic weapons... hmmm...?

Clubs and Shows

LOL. We cant fire auto weapons in canada, so this is our chance! Nice way to relieve some stress!

We are also curious about cheap liquor. I%26#39;d like to take a cab to a liquor store to get some beer and whiskey to load up our hotel room. Last time I was in Vegas, we hit a 7-11 and the prices werent that great. Any suggestions for a liquor store close to the strip that doesnt have ';strip prices';?

Thanks for the tip on the discounts, will look it up now!


There is already a recent thread on here about buying liquor from stores on the strip. I believe its title is simply ';liquor.'; Try putting liquor in the search window.


We were just talking about this in another thread.. check it out:

…tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k27868…


Sorry! Super noob of me not ot search first. I%26#39;ll do that now. Appreciate the help guys!


Don%26#39;t worry bro. I am a nub when it comes to KA and Circ the Soleil ... I just can%26#39;t stand shows...

  • how to deal with a cheating spouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment