Monday, December 12, 2011

DMB fans please tell me your story- how was the show..ect???

I usually am in town that weekend for my birthday and anniversery. I love Dave Matthews so I have to hear about the show and any sightings. Please tell



DMB fans please tell me your story- how was the show..ect???


How was the show? Come on, it was Dave Matthews!





Nothing short of epic (both shows). I got to hear both songs I wanted to hear: Burning Down the House (first night) and ASTB into Ants Marching (with fake into Too Much, see youtube clip of it 05/09/09)(second night). Wife got to hear #41, her song.





Sure miss LeRoi, but Jeff and Tim fill in for him nicely. A different sound, but still great.





Second night I sat next to some girls from Chi-town; funny that you didn%26#39;t come along with them.





See you at the Gorge?

No comments:

Post a Comment