Monday, December 12, 2011

Picking up friends at airport ?

I rented a car but our friends get in the next day so where would I go to park and go in the airport to pick them up? I have never picked anyone up there before so thought I would ask all my Vegas addict friends lol (kidding of course )



Picking up friends at airport ?


Go to the airport and park in the short term parking lot.



Picking up friends at airport ?


Goodbeer is right of course. Get their flight number and arrival time. Follow the signs for short term parking for passenger pick up. Put a quarter in the meter and use the crosswalk straight into the baggage claim area. Just look for their flight number above the baggage carousel. Meet you friends and walk them back across the cross walk to your parked car.





Go have fun!



:-%26gt;




Oh okay perfect, sounds easy enough hahah I am glad it takes me right into baggage pick-up. I am so excited......2 more sleeps! Thanks guys!




Don%26#39;t forget to let us know how the trip goes. Trip report please!




I promise I will try to do a good one but can%26#39;t compete with some of these excellent writers...I usually have something funny happen to me at least a few times on our trips but can%26#39;t always share them hehehe




Don%26#39;t park in a rental car parking lot, or they might think you are returning the car (and it is not nearly as convenient). Park in the short term parking lot, as already suggested.





You probably want to exit via Swenson. If you take the tunnel, expect your friends to write a horrific note about you on this Forum!




Take several quarters and follow the different colored lines in the approach road to the short term parking structure. Remember your level. When you friends land, have them call you on their cell. You can stand on the level above baggage claim and look down inside the whole area and see them. It%26#39;s kinda fun.




Another option is to do what I always do. Have you people get on the shuttle to the Rental Car location. Much easier to get in %26amp; out of.




Great ideas everyone thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment