Monday, December 12, 2011

Any car rental codes for LAS out there?

I am most interested in Budget, Hertz and National - but I just can not believe how expensive Las Vegas rental cars are so I may have to try someone else.





Any suggestions or ideas?





June 2 pick up at 7PM



June 8 return at 7PM



Any car rental codes for LAS out there?


Try www.carrentalsavers.com They have codes for all the car rental companies.



Any car rental codes for LAS out there?


check out alamo. i posted a code earlier today found cheap car rental.. code is listed there.. got a great rate for june 6-12...




I know it isn%26#39;t the three you mentioned but I got a great deal through Dollar. When you put in the info for when you want it and the Airport code it will give you prices and also a button to press for specials. The prices have come down a lot in the past two weeks. My original renatl (Dodge Charger) was around $260 total two weeks ago. Now it is down to $198. I am picking it up at the airport but dropping it off at my hotel.




alamo with the corp ID code for 6 days was 122 which included all the taxes...this was for an economy car. others were just a little more..


  • sunscreen skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment