Monday, December 12, 2011

Legends in Concert and the Improv at Harrahs

My husband just mentioned to me that he wants to see the Legends in Concert show at Harrahs. I do not know about ticket info for this show like prices and what seats we should try to get. Any suggestions or info on this show would be greatly appreciated. I am really wondering if this is a show that usually has discounted tickets and or coupons.





It also has been a very long time since I have been to the Improv at Harrahs. I usually like to go to the comedy show at the Trop but heard they will not be having that there anymore. We really want to see a comedy show but not a hypnotist. Any info on this show would also be greatly appreciated. Any coupons or discounts for this show available sometimes?



Legends in Concert and the Improv at Harrahs


You could virtually always get half price tickets(that night%26#39;s shows only) for Legends from the discount booths when the show was at Imperial Palace. I can%26#39;t see it being too different at Harrah%26#39;s.





I%26#39;ve enjoyed the acts both times I%26#39;ve been to The Improv but the setting is nowhere near as good as the old Comedy Stop that was at the Trop in my opinion. I guess that right now it%26#39;s the best option you%26#39;ll find.



Legends in Concert and the Improv at Harrahs


I am soooo disappointed that the Comedy Stop at the Trop will not be there when we go in Sept. It is consistently my favorite comedy show in Vegas. I guess the Improv at Harrahs will have to do.




Legends is a very good show for the money and was at T4T when we were there last week.




What are considered good seats for Legends in Concert? Is it one of those shows where almost any seat is a good seat or is it really important what kind of seats I am able to get? I have never bought from a half price ticket booth so how does that work-do I get a choice in seats or do they give me a voucher or something?





Thanks in advance for your help!




Be aware, that as far as I know (and was able to ascertain when I was at the performance last month) the seating for Legends is in blocks of four, so you do not know who you might be sitting next to on the night.



The evening my wife and I were there, at least three showgoers were demanding a change of seat as they did not not fancy who they were cosying up to.



We got lucky as we were paired up with a charming couple from Vegas, but others were obviously less than pleased with the arrangement.



The perfect answer, of course, is to invite a couple of friends!



tony.






My DH just told me the other night he wants to see this show too! We%26#39;ll check out Tix4Tonite when in Vegas. Geez, can%26#39;t imagine anyone being that picky about who they sit next to. We don%26#39;t bite! lol




We bought tickets for Rita Rudner at the Tix 4-2 Nite over in the mall across the street from Palazzo. You buy a voucher and take it to the box office for the show you want to see. Or, that%26#39;s what we did. The seats we got were very good.





If Legends is in the old Clint Holmes theatre where Rita is, you can sit up front in chairs. Behind the chairs are booths. It%26#39;s not a very big theatre. The booths are pretty big. The chairs are the kind that can move around. Kind of like a kitchen chair or a small conference room chair. Something like that.





Hope the show is good. I%26#39;d like to see it, I think.




I went to the Legends Concert in mid April - during Easter. I bought the tickets that afternoon at the half price ticket booth. There were 8 of us going. We were sitting right at the back but at the start of the show were offered a booth closer to the action as the theatre was only 2/3 full. The booth was very comfy for the 4 adults.





It is a smallish theatre so I would say any seat would be good.





The show was excellent in my humble opinion. All performers were great, but my favourite was Elvis, the followed by Whitney Houston. Very professional and they had great voices. A very enjoyable night. The performer who does Elvis came out at the end of the night and we had our photo taken with him. My girlfriend and I were quite smitten.





All in all, good value for money, although we thought the buffet at Hurrah%26#39;s a little pricey for what you get.





Regards



Ally




Is the Harrah%26#39;s buffett separate from the Legends in Concert show? I want to go to the show but not a buffet. Can you buy drinks at the show? We may want to do that.





We are staying at the Sig so we would usually eat in our room before seeing a show.




No you don%26#39;t have to have the buffet at Hurrah%26#39;s to see the show there. In fact I recommend you eat elsewhere before you go.





Regards



Ally


  • sunscreen skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment