Monday, December 12, 2011

Just booked MGM Skylofts! $425/night!

Just book Skylofts in early June for, get this, $425/night through AmEx Platinum. Pretty amazing deal from what I%26#39;m reading about this place. It will be our first time there. Almost booked Bellagio Penthouse Suite (we%26#39;ve stayed in their PH suites many times) for $349/nt, but Skylofts sounds like it%26#39;s a way better value -- heck just between the free internet, continental breakfast, free PPV movies, free Maybach airport transfer, and free sodas/water, it%26#39;s about equal or better than Bellagio%26#39;s rate. Not to mention a possible upgrade to a 2BR suite if available b/c we booked with AmEx Platinum.





Anyway, I%26#39;ve been reading the forums so I *think* I%26#39;ve found most of what needs to be known about Skylofts, but if anyone else has any more advice or info, would love to hear it. We will be booking a breakfast or lunch at The Mansion.





Really looking forward to the trip -- hopefully this swine fly thing will go away by then....



Just booked MGM Skylofts! $425/night!


WOW that%26#39;s an amazing deal! I%26#39;m looking forward to hearing about your trip. I%26#39;ve been thinking about staying there.



Just booked MGM Skylofts! $425/night!


I had the same promo offer last year at the same price. You will love it. Amazing lofts and service. Mine also included round trip from airport in their Maybach. Enjoy.




That%26#39;s an outstanding price, and an icredible value. Although when we stayed there there was no continental breakfast. But there are fresh berries in the suite at all times.



I thought I knew a fair amount about the Skylofts too, including talking to people who had been guests and asking for advice on things like ameneties, tipping, etc. but I still had a few surprises.



The one thing I wish I had known about in advance was the stationery. The reservation was in my name, and a surprise to my wife. So the business cards and all the stationery was just in my name. It didn%26#39;t occur to me to ask the concierge to have my wife%26#39;s name added. And I know she would have probably sent notes to our grandkids if both our names would have been included.



If you think of any questions, feel free to ask. Here is a link to that TR (also included Wynn) which has info you may find of use: www.lasvegastripreport.com/display_tr.php…




Ktinca, I remember reading that when you first posted it and I enjoyed rereading it now just as much.





Scott, you got a great deal. I%26#39;m not sure you%26#39;ve already seen it, but www.yelp.com has lots of reviews, too - fun to read.




If I remember right you get a breakfast at the Mansion. Make sure to take pics to share =)



GREAT rate btw!




Low: You have the option of PAYING for breakfast at the Mansion, it%26#39;s not included. This isn%26#39;t like the free buffet offer, lol.




lol ktina.... as with most any meal at MGM!





I knew this in case the OP didn%26#39;t! I think it was YOUR TR that brought this to my attention!




That is and AWESOME Rate for a awesome Room, you Definitely scored a good deal.




You really got a good deal. You got the place for pennies on the dollar -- like chicken feed. Please post after your trip; you will be in like Heaven on earth for sure.




You will love it. I just came back from a three night stay and have already booked again for July. Well worth the money. Be prepared to be pampered.

No comments:

Post a Comment