Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm cheap - I'll do a timeshare for LOVE or O tickets...

Is this currently a valid offer in LV....which hotel would I have to get to?



I'm cheap - I'll do a timeshare for LOVE or O tickets...


I don%26#39;t know. I would do the same thing. Just check with the time share people at different places. They are eager to please if they can.



I'm cheap - I'll do a timeshare for LOVE or O tickets...


I did that last year for a show. Was the biggest waste of time. Wasted a whole day. I advise not to do it.




Personally speaking there%26#39;s nothing that the timeshare guys could offer me that would make me give up my valuble Vegas time to spend a few hours in their company.





Perhaps Google Vegas timeshares to get some information if you%26#39;re set on doing this.




I know people who have gone, and it does take up LOTS of time -- if they decide you have any money at all. Another young couple I know went and felt like they got chewed out for going because they didn%26#39;t really have any money. I%26#39;m afraid it would take up too much time and be too intense, but if you want to know which hotel to find them--you can go to Rio or Harrahs. I%26#39;ve seen them there.




Don%26#39;t worry they will find you. PH has a gaggle of them. All the HET propreties have them, Four QUeens downtown has them.....and on and on and on.





I have never seen a CDS show offered but times are hard so who knows. I have seen George Wallace, Carrot Top, and Lance Burton.





I have to agree with Blagger.




In Harrah%26#39;s between the check-in counters and the main elevators. I also will warn you that they can be a bit judgemental if you are with a partner to whom you are not married. A few yrs back, I was with my live-in boyfriend of 5 yrs and they would not show us their crappy timeshares in exchange for a show simply because we were not legally married. (And their loss too since he had a decent income and would have likely been susceptible to their pitch.)




The mere thought of spending my precious vacation time listening to someone try to sell me something I don%26#39;t want for hours at a time gives me a headache. The thought of actually having to stop and talk to every timeshare person trying to find out what they are offering gives me a GIGANTIC headache! But I have an idea that is exactly what you are going to have to do- and none of them may be offering Love or O tickets. Do you really want to spend your vacation time this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment