Monday, December 12, 2011

70% off

Can you tell me what site this is on? Thanks



70% off


That is a pretty vague question, but it probably is in reference to the many posts about restaurant.com.



70% off


Carol, what are you talking about?




With a post topic the way you (didn%26#39;t) describe, how do you expect people to open it and reply?




I%26#39;ll take 70% off any day :)




I will guess, as well, that it%26#39;s for www.restaurant.com. Gift certificates for restaurants are available for 70% off by using the code TASTY.




ding ding ding good answer guys. Restaurant.com is the latest thing I%26#39;ve seen re: 70%. It didn%26#39;t ring a bell until you all said it. Got an email from them the other day. I usually hold off for the 80%. Could have been anything, like TI room rates hahaha.




Any recommendations on restaurants to buy certificates for on this site? Preferably on strip.




';free vegas vacations';





While you guys are looking up the 70%, can you tell me where I can find that? lol




Re: restaurant choices



we use them for The Melting Pot, Cozymel%26#39;s, The Outside Inn, and Al%26#39;s Garage in the District




That may be the laziest post I have ever seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment