Monday, December 12, 2011

Standing at concerts at the Joint in Hard Rock?

We are coming to Vegas in a few weeks and would love to see Santana. He will be at the Joint in the Hard Rock Hotel. I am wondering what type of ticket to buy. We are on a budget so the least inexpensive tickets are standing on the floor and standing on the balcony. Has anyone done this before? Will I be able to see the stage if I am average height (5%26#39;4';)?



Standing at concerts at the Joint in Hard Rock?


Bump! Has anyone been to a concert here that can help me out?



Standing at concerts at the Joint in Hard Rock?


Do a search for Mr.Chesney Mr.Newton on this forum.





Chicagosmitty went to see Chesney at the new Joint last week and posted a trip report yesterday a.m. You can also PM Chicagosmitty to ask questions about The Joint.




My 18 year old daughter goes to a lot of concerts in little venues like house of blues and she will only do standing. From what I get you need to get there early, it gets very hot, people bump into you and they get sweaty. The advantage is you are very close to the stage and you can mosh.





My take is it would be fun if you are the wild and crazy type but not so fun if not. I assume the Santana crowd is more tame than the Addicts crowd.




';The advantage is you are very close to the stage and you can mosh. ';





I%26#39;m trying to envision people moshing to ';Black Magic Woman'; or ';Smooth'; and I can%26#39;t seem to picture it. :)




I%26#39;m not sure if ';moshing'; is my thing but I agree that Santana should be a little milder!




I think the floor is behind the seats not in front. I will be there in June.




I have cheapo tickets to see them first week of June. To be honest i wouldnt expect the place to be bursting with people considering the group is in residence. Different thing if this was a one off concert.





Looking forward to it.





D





1700-10




the flooring is quite heavily banked so you should not have any problems. My GF is 5%26#39;2 and had no problems at Bon Jovi a couple of weeks ago. It depends on the overall layout for the individual concert wether the seating is in front or behind the standing area.





lasvegassun.com/news/…




Thanks for your advice. I bought the floor tickets for his first show on May 27th. I think that it should be fantastic!




Did you buy front floor or rear floor floor tickets? The $80 seem to be behind the balcony or rear floor and $90 are behind the floor seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment